Study and Missionary Experience in Hong Kong!
Hong Kong Adventist College is looking for U.S. students to study and work as Student Ambassador in Hong Kong for a year. The selected students will be studying part-time and working as an assistant under the practical missionary training program.
I decided to become a missionary about a year ago and I prayed to God to show me a place where I can go and have my first experience as a student. God answered my prayers through a friend who called me and talked to me about this project here in Hong Kong. So I decided to send my application and see what would happen. Everything worked out smoothly and so I knew it truly was God’s will. Here in HKAC we don’t have many Adventist students, so being able to be a little help here is already a lot. I’ve been able to meet friends from around the world and make friendships that I will never forget. Also, being here as a Student Ambassador makes you feel like you have this huge responsibility for the others so they can learn to follow Jesus’ steps. But it turns out that you end up learning so much more from them as well. If you are interested on becoming an Ambassador, just close your eyes and pray and let God give you the answer. Believe, this place is not an easy field, but God makes things easier. We are just asked to be His faithful ambassadors in this earth, and He does the job. HKAC is waiting for you!
To increase the spiritual atmosphere in Hong Kong Adventist College (HKAC) and prepare missionaries for Asian countries.
- Build up personal network in Asia
- Gain great working experience in Asian cultures
- Take courses related to the Chinese culture
- Free tuition (Up to 8 credits per semester) Credits are transferrable to all SDA universities
- Free lodging at the dormitory
- Free meals (3 meals a day) at campus cafeteria
- Earn up to USD $2,000 scholarship at the end of the program
- Trips to visit China
- Free insurance coverage policy
- A full-time student who has completed at least one full year of college
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A spiritual, mission-minded, mature and responsible SDA Member
Students need to pay their travel and incidental expenses (around US$2,000) while living in Hong Kong
If you are interested, please send your (a) Resume, (b) Academic Transcripts, (c) the Copy of Passport and (d) Completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Student Ambassador" as subject.
Whatsapp: +(852) 5499 1663
Phone: +(852) 2719 1668
Facebook: Hong Kong Adventist College